The Victory Hall Trust (Charity no. 1002129) have a vacancy for an Administrator. The post is home based and, occasionally, at the Victory Hall. The hours of work are flexible but will include some evenings, and are 30 hours per calendar month.
- Manage hall bookings, produce invoices, receive payments, bank cheques and cash, and generally develop a good working relationship with Hall hirers.
- Manage finances including payroll, keeping up-to-date accounts, managing the bank accounts, producing monthly financial reports for the Trustees, completing the end of year accounts and liaising with the Independent Financial Examiner.
- Provide administrative support to the Trust including dealing with correspondence, and arranging the bi-monthly meetings of the Trust, keeping minutes, and recording and tracking actions.
- Ensure all legal documentation for the Hall is up to date.
- Assist the Trustees in promoting the use of the Hall.
- Experience of book-keeping and an understanding of the basic receipts and payments accounting preferably using computer software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organized.
- Confident at working alone and on their own initiative.
- Good computer skills including word processing and the use of spread sheets.
Applying for the post
Individuals interested in the role may discuss informally with the Chair of Trustees, Marie Justice, on 07765 535882.
The Trust may be willing to appoint more than one suitable individual to perform different aspects of the role.